Monday 18 April 2016

Mother and Child Expo 2016: The Fun, The Shopping And The Learning Experience.

I was at the Mother and Child Expo last Saturday and I'm glad I attended. Here are the 5 experiences I was pleased with at the exhibition:

1.      First of all, apart from the package we got from the organizers at the entrance of the hall where the event took place, we also got an invite for a free photo shoot from red19 Photography.
Photo by red19photography



2.   The hall was family - friendly and kids loved the kid’s area, the mini bouncing castle was just on point and Wow! Kids got their faces painted. Though the parents Lounge had few seats but once I sat down, it seemed I was in my sitting room at home.


3.      I was at the Biofem booth and I bought both the Cod Liver oil Liquid and Syrup for kids. My son’s Pediatrician had prescribed Cod Liver Oil for him a while ago as a Multivitamin supplement, but the brands we got didn’t taste so nicely, I had to discard about 3 bottles after I kept trying and he didn’t take it. So, I was glad to get this Biosea orange flavored and pleasant tasting one from Biofem. 

4.      The Seminar: I was distracted most times by the kids but one could hear the discussion over the loudspeaker while seated at the mom’s lounge. I listened to the discussion on Nutrition, Pregnancy, and Montessori Education for Children and I think the facilitators were fantastic.

5.      The exhibition promoted African culture; An array of beautiful Ankara clothes and other African fabrics and designs for the kids, Mum and Dad were on display, Baby bibs, dresses and footwear made in local fabrics.
Photo: Always me/Instagram


My overall comment: Nice initiative and Well Organized. 

-          

7 comments:

Please share your thoughts in the comment box.
Thanks.