Saturday 1 October 2016

Here Comes the Month of October with Good Tidings




I’m so glad there is a month called October. Happy New Month!

October happens to be a month close to my heart. Starting with the celebration of Nigeria 's Independence Day on the 1st of October to my daughters’ birthdays and my wedding anniversary.

And Yay! The Family toolbox (TFT) survived the 1st 6 months. The blog is six months old. Please I would love to hear your feedback on what you think so far.

If you are a first time viewer of TFT blog. Welcome! TFT is a family lifestyle and parenting blog exploring the pleasures, surprises and ridiculousness of parenthood and other matters that I believe are important to help nurture our kids confidently and positively. Please read my welcome note here.

In the last six months, I have shared things that I believe would have informed, educated, inspired and entertained some of you guys. Trust me, I shall also continue to share do-able ideas and inspiration, the things that are working for me and the things that aren’t, from daily parenting hacks to household tips, family health tips to family food recipe (babies not left out, check my last post).

As we celebrate Nigeria’s independence today which symbolizes unity and love for dear country Naija, here is wishing you and your family joy, love and peace in your homes.

Savour your blessings, make every second count, smile, laugh out loud and ignore any negativity.

Have a glorious month and thanks for stopping by.

Yours truly,




Follow the family toolbox on twitter
Send an email to thefamilytoolboxnaija@gmail.com
Like on Facebook 

7 comments:

  1. Happy new month. Happy independence. Nice blog. Keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new month and Nigeria Independence celebration. I pray God gives you the wisdom and strength to continue using your blog to inform and educate your fans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. October peeps rock

    ReplyDelete
  5. more grease to your elbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great with the blog. Wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts in the comment box.
Thanks.